Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Normal

When someone says they want things to be normal, make sure you clarify what that means... Normal to one person is not the same normal to another person.

The more I see the world the more I realize that everything is relative. We all define and see the world our own way.

Did you know that even time is relative? Time moves faster in Antarctica than it does in England, time is relative to where you are in space. But time is also relative to every individual person, an hour in a boring class feels like an eternity, a week waiting to hear from someone you love spending time with seems like months. But when you are enjoying yourself "time" goes by faster than you can imagine. When you can sit down at starbucks with a friend and talk for what seems like an hour or two and look at your watch and see you have been there four or five hours.

I wish I could experience those awesome moments when I am enjoying myself at a slower pace and have more "time" to absorb it all.

I think there are two kinds of time... The standard space/time and it's relativity, and also an emotional time, specific to everyone.

Anyway, just something stupid.

It doesn't matter.


Sorry, I got off on some random thoughts... Anyway, normal is relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment