Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Captain's Blog, Stardate 7/2010

Blog...


What a nasty sounding word, to loosely quote Yahtzee "It sounds like a creature that lives in the much at the bottom of a nasty river"

I dont like blogs, I dont read blogs, blogs...

So I am not going to call this a blog, this is going to be an online journal. I am a piss poor journal keeper with pen and paper, probably because I write so freaking hard my hands hurt.

I don't care about subscribers, or online friendships. Everything online is fake, and not worth my time. If you want to follow great, but I probably wont read your blog you attention craving whore. YOU WILL NOT BECOME INTERNET FAMOUS, so don't try. In order to become famous you have to be unique, but you're not, you are the all singing all dancing crap of the world, not a special flower, and neither am I.

Today was a bad day, a Tuesday, in fact, almost every day for the past few months has been a bad day. I don't feel much of anything, no emotion anymore. I am tired. I quit.

I heard a saying today.

"You always ignore the ones who adore you, and adore the ones who ignore you"

That is pretty true... but it needs something else

"You always ignore the ones who adore you (because you think they are ugly), and adore the ones who ignore you (because they think you are ugly)."

Think about it, it really is true, if they were good looking then you probably wouldnt ignore them.

Fuck personality, fuck if they are sweet, nice, kind, caring, giving, loving, considerate, and would generally do anything you asked them, and the best thing that ever entered your life, if the person looks like Quasi Moto or however you spell is name then there is no chance in Hell you would date them. Disney lied to us. Bastards. Although some of those Pixar films were good, I liked the Incredibles.


Anyway, thats it for today, I hope anyone who reads this has a reality check. Online anything is fake, you want to find out who your true friends are? Delete your twitter, your facebook, your myspace and see who calls and asks you to hang out, in person, or at least skype if there is a distance issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment